We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The DUAL Motutapu - Rangitoto Traverse
$20 for Entry to Don McGlashan at the DUAL Concert 24th of March on Motutapu Island for the Motutapu Restoration Trust (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If you're pulled along by love for great music, this is the deal for you.
- Grab entry to Don McGlashan's show at the Dual Concert on Motutapu Island, for just $20 from the Motutapu Island Restoration Trust.
- Witness one of New Zealand's finest musicians in one of New Zealand's most beautiful settings.
- Help keep Aotearoa beautiful, just by coming along - all profits go toward the Motutapu Island Restoration Trust and the replanting of Motutapu Island.
- Experience one of the best event arenas in New Zealand, Home Bay on the eastern side of Motutapu Island overlooking Waiheke Island.
Well, anchor me, if it isn't a brilliant concert deal! You'll have to get yourself looking swish for this one, throw away last year's shoes, bathe in the river, hit that fancy salon halfway down Dominion Road and get yourself to Motutapu Island.
Pay just $20 for entry to Don McGlashan's show at the Dual Concert on Motutapu Island from the Motutapu Restoration Trust.
The concert will kick-off at 12.00 noon, Saturday 24th March on the island with a mixture of DJ, cover band and the man himself, Don McGlashan, and will finish up around 7.30pm. Don McGlashan will play from 4.00pm to 5.00pm.
A true New Zealand heavyweight of song writing, Don McGlashan has produced so many iconic songs framing so many New Zealanders' lives. From his time with the Front Lawn, the Muttonbirds and his career as a solo artist, Don McGlashan's has shown time and time again that his place as a legendary figure of New Zealand music is set in stone. Don't miss your chance to see a brilliant performer in a truly beautiful setting for half the usual price.
And if you’re looking for a bit of exercise to fill in the day before the concert you might want to check out the Partners Life DUAL event. The only opportunity each year to mountain bike or run / walk on Rangitoto and Motutapu Island, you don’t want to miss this one!
Event options include;
- 50km MTB
- 30km MTB
- 42.2km Trail Marathon
- 21km Trail Half Marathon
- 10km Trail Run / Walk
For more information or to register go to www.thedual.co.nz