We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Christmas Store
$25 for a $50 In-Store Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the jump on Santa this year and take your Christmas spirit to flying reindeer heights.
- Grab a $50 voucher to spend at The Christmas Store Newmarket for just $25.
- Choose from an incredible range of decorations, including trees and lights.
- Transform your home or business into a place of festive cheer.
Ho, Ho, How good is it to get into the festive spirit? 'Tis the season to deck the halls with cool decorations, because Santa Claus is coming to town. You don't need nine ladies dancing or eight maids-a-milking to make your house ding dong merrily on high this Christmas. Nor do you need to ride on a one horse open sleigh, jingle any bells, or hark at any angels singing. You just need to get on to this amazingly festive deal.
Grab a $50 voucher to spend at The Christmas Store Newmarket for just $25. Whether you're on the lookout for a great new tree, or something festively fetching for your home or business, there's only one place to go.
Step into a world of Yuletide glee and marvel at all the Christmassy treats on offer at The Christmas Store Newmarket. Their friendly team well help you out with whatever look you're aiming for this holiday season. You'll find a stunning selection of trees, decorations, lights and other goodies to choose from. Lose yourself in the sparkle and fun of designing your very own, unique, festive look.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.