We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Chip Doctor
$39 for a Mobile Windscreen Chip Repair Service - Auckland Wide Mobile Service (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Chips are great on your plate but not so great on your windscreen.
- Grab a full mobile windscreen chip repair service from The Chip Doctor for just $39.
- Make the most of the high-quality service alongside almost-invisible repairs.
- All products are world class and have met New Zealand standards and guidelines.
- Enjoy less hassle - they'll come to you if you live anywhere between Albany and Papakura.
If you heard the name chip doctor, your mind may think that it's some type of potato chip enthusiast or a specialist doctor for people named Chip. But no, funnily enough it's not. It is however, a doctor to help fix those pesky windscreen chips.
Pay just $39 for a mobile windscreen chip repair service from the friendly folk at The Chip Doctor, and keep your windscreen looking like new and your vision clear.
If that little chip on your windscreen has become a bit of a sore point, a visit from The Chip Doctor is bound to make it feel better again. With years of industry service and high-tech resin repair processes, The Chip Doctor team prides itself on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction alongside almost-invisible repairs. Couple that with world-class products that have passed all New Zealand safety standards and expectations, and you've got yourself a windscreen service that's always right the first time and with no fuss - guaranteed. And because they know it can be a hassle when it comes to getting your car fixed, they'll come to you.
Cost covers one chip.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.