We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Chip Doctor
$39 for a Mobile Windscreen Chip Repair Service - Auckland Wide Mobile Service (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Chips are great on your plate but not so great on your windscreen.
- Grab a full mobile windscreen chip repair service from The Chip Doctor for just $39.
- Make the most of the high-quality service alongside almost-invisible repairs.
- All products are world class and have met New Zealand standards and guidelines.
- Enjoy less hassle - they'll come to you if you live anywhere between Albany and Papakura.
If you heard the name chip doctor, your mind may think that it's some type of potato chip enthusiast or a specialist doctor for people named Chip. But no, funnily enough it's not. It is however, a doctor to help fix those pesky windscreen chips.
Pay just $39 for a mobile windscreen chip repair service from the friendly folk at The Chip Doctor, and keep your windscreen looking like new and your vision clear.
If that little chip on your windscreen has become a bit of a sore point, a visit from The Chip Doctor is bound to make it feel better again. With years of industry service and high-tech resin repair processes, The Chip Doctor team prides itself on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction alongside almost-invisible repairs. Couple that with world-class products that have passed all New Zealand safety standards and expectations, and you've got yourself a windscreen service that's always right the first time and with no fuss - guaranteed. And because they know it can be a hassle when it comes to getting your car fixed, they'll come to you.
Cost covers one chip.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.