We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Auckland Arts Festival
$17 for an Adult Ticket to the World Premiere of 'The Breath of the Volcano' at Auckland Domain (value $28)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Settle in at the ‘outdoor theatre’ at Auckland Domain and immerse yourself in the wonderment of the Auckland Arts Festival 2013 ‘opening ceremony’.
- Grab a GA Adult ticket to the World Premiere performance of ‘The Breath of the Volcano’ on Thursday 7 March 2013 – Upper Field, Auckland Domain, for just $17 (GA = General Admission, no reserved seating so bring a rug!).
- Limit of 2000 tickets as part of this 48 hour GrabOne deal. Regular prices apply once GrabOne allocation is exhausted.
- Child (14 years and under) price tickets available at $10* from ticketmaster.co.nz and are not part of this deal. FREE admission for children 4 years and under.
“What we create are small miracles in large dimensions: mastering fire, walking on water, flying through the air, assisting in the big bang.”
Christophe Berthonneau, Groupe F Artistic Director
At last…Groupe F returns to Auckland to ignite our city with its unforgettable brilliance.
Pay just $17 for an adult ticket to the world premiere of 'The Breath of the Volcano' at Auckland Domain on Thursday 7th March 2013.
Groupe F has lit up the Eiffel Tower, the Stade de France for the football World Cup, London Eye and the Palace of Versailles. They've been a sparkling presence at momentous celebrations around the globe, from the Barcelona Olympics to the opening of the world's tallest tower, Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
At Auckland Arts Festival 2007, Groupe F treated 100,000 wide-eyed Festival-goers to an event of such glittery splendour and awesome proportions that the memory was seared into everyone's hearts forever.
For three spectacular nights, during Festival Opening Week, the Auckland Museum will be the backdrop for a new, specially created performance from these much-adored artists who make marvels with light. Can’t make it to the GrabOne night on the 7th? Regular price tickets are available to all performances – Fri 7, Sat 8 and Sun 9 March – from ticketmaster.co.nz.
Inspired by the volcanic hills of the Auckland Isthmus and the wondrous New Zealand landscape, Groupe F will draw on symbols of the land, sea and air to bring us a spectacular world premiere.
Get up close and feel the heat. Immerse yourself in the wonderment of our opening ceremony. Bring your friends, bring your family, bring a picnic and a rug and enjoy the pre-show entertainment from 8pm.
This show must not be missed. ticketmaster.co.nz
See aaf.co.nz for more info.
Auckland Arts Festival
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.