We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Auckland Arts Festival
$17 for an Adult Ticket to the World Premiere of 'The Breath of the Volcano' at Auckland Domain (value $28)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Settle in at the ‘outdoor theatre’ at Auckland Domain and immerse yourself in the wonderment of the Auckland Arts Festival 2013 ‘opening ceremony’.
- Grab a GA Adult ticket to the World Premiere performance of ‘The Breath of the Volcano’ on Thursday 7 March 2013 – Upper Field, Auckland Domain, for just $17 (GA = General Admission, no reserved seating so bring a rug!).
- Limit of 2000 tickets as part of this 48 hour GrabOne deal. Regular prices apply once GrabOne allocation is exhausted.
- Child (14 years and under) price tickets available at $10* from ticketmaster.co.nz and are not part of this deal. FREE admission for children 4 years and under.
“What we create are small miracles in large dimensions: mastering fire, walking on water, flying through the air, assisting in the big bang.”
Christophe Berthonneau, Groupe F Artistic Director
At last…Groupe F returns to Auckland to ignite our city with its unforgettable brilliance.
Pay just $17 for an adult ticket to the world premiere of 'The Breath of the Volcano' at Auckland Domain on Thursday 7th March 2013.
Groupe F has lit up the Eiffel Tower, the Stade de France for the football World Cup, London Eye and the Palace of Versailles. They've been a sparkling presence at momentous celebrations around the globe, from the Barcelona Olympics to the opening of the world's tallest tower, Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
At Auckland Arts Festival 2007, Groupe F treated 100,000 wide-eyed Festival-goers to an event of such glittery splendour and awesome proportions that the memory was seared into everyone's hearts forever.
For three spectacular nights, during Festival Opening Week, the Auckland Museum will be the backdrop for a new, specially created performance from these much-adored artists who make marvels with light. Can’t make it to the GrabOne night on the 7th? Regular price tickets are available to all performances – Fri 7, Sat 8 and Sun 9 March – from ticketmaster.co.nz.
Inspired by the volcanic hills of the Auckland Isthmus and the wondrous New Zealand landscape, Groupe F will draw on symbols of the land, sea and air to bring us a spectacular world premiere.
Get up close and feel the heat. Immerse yourself in the wonderment of our opening ceremony. Bring your friends, bring your family, bring a picnic and a rug and enjoy the pre-show entertainment from 8pm.
This show must not be missed. ticketmaster.co.nz
See aaf.co.nz for more info.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.