We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Blackout Agency
$8 for a Ticket to Sienna Skies with Advocates & As Colour Fades at Kings Arm's Tavern on Wednesday 27th February at 7.00pm (value $15)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a range of genre defining music that's unique and experimental.
- Grab a ticket to Sienna Skies with Advocates and As Colour Fades at Kings Arms Tavern on Wednesday 27th February, for only $8.
- Enjoy Sienna Skies highly polished dynamic live performance, in an intimate and wicked venue.
- Head on down to the Kings Arms Tavern and make your Wednesday night one to remember.
If you enjoy sipping on a shandy while head bopping to the latest tunes from Nickelback — today's deal may not quite be your thing.
Grab a ticket to Sienna Skies with Advocates and As Colour Fades at Kings Arms Tavern on Wednesday 27th February, for only $8.
Sienna Skies are a six-piece experimental/post hardcore band from Sydney, Australia. Since their formation in 2006 the band have proven to be an unstoppable force in the Australian alternative music scene. Sienna Skies are now back in NZ to showcase their finely polished and extremely dynamic live performance, to give you a truly memorable show.
Auckland city's Advocates, will be one of the supporting bands, who have recently announced that they have signed wih UK label, Ghost Music and a national booking deal with The Blackout Agency. Advocates are a pummelling brand of mosh infused metal, which is a perfect complement to the more experimental and melody-laden soundscapes of Sienna Skies.
Completing the three band package are Auckland's rising stars As Colour Fades. These guys have been travelling across New Zealand promoting their personal brand of melodic metalcore and are definitely a name on the lips of many fans nationwide.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.