We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Blackout Agency
$8 for a Ticket to Sienna Skies with Advocates & As Colour Fades at Kings Arm's Tavern on Wednesday 27th February at 7.00pm (value $15)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a range of genre defining music that's unique and experimental.
- Grab a ticket to Sienna Skies with Advocates and As Colour Fades at Kings Arms Tavern on Wednesday 27th February, for only $8.
- Enjoy Sienna Skies highly polished dynamic live performance, in an intimate and wicked venue.
- Head on down to the Kings Arms Tavern and make your Wednesday night one to remember.
If you enjoy sipping on a shandy while head bopping to the latest tunes from Nickelback — today's deal may not quite be your thing.
Grab a ticket to Sienna Skies with Advocates and As Colour Fades at Kings Arms Tavern on Wednesday 27th February, for only $8.
Sienna Skies are a six-piece experimental/post hardcore band from Sydney, Australia. Since their formation in 2006 the band have proven to be an unstoppable force in the Australian alternative music scene. Sienna Skies are now back in NZ to showcase their finely polished and extremely dynamic live performance, to give you a truly memorable show.
Auckland city's Advocates, will be one of the supporting bands, who have recently announced that they have signed wih UK label, Ghost Music and a national booking deal with The Blackout Agency. Advocates are a pummelling brand of mosh infused metal, which is a perfect complement to the more experimental and melody-laden soundscapes of Sienna Skies.
Completing the three band package are Auckland's rising stars As Colour Fades. These guys have been travelling across New Zealand promoting their personal brand of melodic metalcore and are definitely a name on the lips of many fans nationwide.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.