We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Backyard Bar
$29 for a Platter of Baby Back Ribs incl. Two Beers or House Wines (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Did you know fingerlicking wasn't even a thing until ribs came on the scene?
- Grab a platter of baby back ribs and two house wines or beers for only $29 at The Backyard Bar.
- Spend some time in this wicked bar, which has it's own swimming pool and back yard.
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...ribs.
Grab a platter of baby back ribs and two house wines or beers for only $29 at The Backyard Bar.
So, you've enjoyed a meal and a drink in a few backyards in your time, but you won't have seen anything like this place. The Backyard Bar is the only restaurant and bar around that actually has its very own backyard, complete with big comfy bean bags, umbrellas and even a huge swimming pool. Inside there's plenty of seating, three bars, two dining areas, two function rooms, a large tropical fish tank, and there are plasma TVs everywhere. There's also an extensive wine list and a mouth watering menu featuring dishes all made from scratch, on site using fresh, locally produced organic and free range ingredients wherever possible. Get your teeth stuck into their baby back rib, which will melt sensually in your mouth. Accompany your platter with two house wines or beers and you have yourself a bloody good experience.
More Great Auckland Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.