We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$23 for Two Breakfasts off the Brunch Menu (value up to $46)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Adopt the Kiwi lifestyle and enjoy a breakfast bonanza.
- Grab two weekend breakfasts from the brunch menu at The Albany for only $23.
- Choose from a range of delectable morning dishes including corn fritters, eggs benedict, toasted bagels and The Albany Big Breakfast.
- Stop by on your journey north or swing in for a lazy Sunday morning.
- Treat your special someone to a hunger busting weekend breakfast in warm, friendly surroundings.
Close your eyes (well actually keep them open and keep reading). When I say "New Zealand" what comes to mind? Stunning scenery, the iconic Kiwi bird, extreme sports, road-trips and adventure, a chilled lifestyle perhaps? Today's deal is a little gem, get right into the swing of things and adopt what Kiwi's do best...
Grab two breakfasts at The Albany for just $23, then sit back relax and enjoy some top quality grub. Valid for brunch on Saturday and Sunday so it's the perfect place to start your chilled out weekend.
The Albany is your classic iconic Kiwi pub. It is situated just off state highway one, so why not call in on a Sunday morning or on your way up north for the weekend. Stroll into this popular restaurant and delight in the cosy surroundings that await. The Albany has a great atmosphere and the friendly staff will ensure your visit there reflects the good old Kiwi lifestyle.
With this awesome deal you can savour the delights of some of the delicious dishes on offer. Choose anything from the breakfast menu which includes treats such as corn fritters, eggs benedict, toasted bagels and The Albany Big Breakfast...YUM that all sounds rather delish! Accompany your meal with a steaming hot coffee of your choice. Grab this tasty deal today and don't miss out.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.