We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Thai Takapuna Therapy
$19 for a 30-Minute Full-Body Traditional Thai Massage or $59 for an 80-Minute Three-in-One Thai Massage Package incl. Foot Spa, Face Massage & Your Choice of Thai Body Massage or Aroma Oil Massage (value up to $115)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat your muscles and skin to full three course extravaganza.
- Grab a full body Thai massage for just 19 or grab an 80-minute, three-in-one Thai massage package at Thai Takapuna Therapy for just $59.
- Enjoy the three-in-one package that includes a foot spa, face massage and your choice of a Thai body massage or aroma oil massage.
Why are meals the only things that offer an entree, main and dessert? Don't your tired, achy muscles and dry, neglected skin deserve a full three courses of indulgence as well? Of course they do. Weather you're only feeling like a main meal, or looking for an indulgent three-course treatment, you can take your pick.
Grab a full body Thai massage for just 19 or grab an 80-minute, three-in-one Thai massage package at Thai Takapuna Therapy for just $59. The package includes a foot spa, face massage and your choice of a Thai body massage or aroma oil massage.
The team at Thai Takapuna offer years of experience and bring plenty of skill and expertise to the table. From the moment you walk into their tranquil boutique you'll feel calm and ready to be treated to a wonderful massage. If you've been pushing your body hard at the gym or are just a little stressed, tired and need to unwind, a Thai body massage or aroma oil massage is just what you need. With possible benefits like relief from pain and improved circulation, you'd be crazy not to give it a go.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.