We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$22 for Two Curries & Rice, Two Naan, Two Drinks & Two Sides Dine-in or $25 for Takeaway Option (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cop a feel of this beaut deal.
- Grab two curries with rice, two naans, two drinks and two sides for two people all for just $22 or take it away for $25 from Maxx Soha in Auckland.
- Choose to drink either juice or from the coke range.
- Choose from an extensive menu and enjoy a gorgeous Indian feast.
- Available for dine-in or takeaway.
Getting a bit fed up of ham sandwiches for lunch and dinner? We’re not surprised. Break the monotony and set your taste buds dancing to this spicy tune.
Rich, tasty, colourful eats... Your tummy with thank-you for when you grab two curries with rice, two naans, two drinks and two sides for two people all for just $22 or take it away for $25 from Maxx Soha in Auckland.
This night out is non-negotiable. Sides, naan, mains and a drink for two at $22? Get outta town! It’s true. The Maxx Soha team are ready to give you a feast to remember. Dine on all your favourite Indian cuisine with your favourite partner in crime. This is the perfect excuse for a good chin wag with an old friend or a spicy night out with your lover. You can even get the whole lot to take away if you’re feeling like a quiet one. The choice is yours, doll face – come on, treat yourself!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.