We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Auckland Thai Boutique Cuisine
$10 for $20 Food & Beverage Lunch Voucher (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit a restaurant as authentic as Thailand itself.
- Grab a $20 food and beverage lunch voucher for $10 at Auckland Thai Boutique Cuisine.
- Dig into anything from Tom Yum soup to their spicy mains.
- Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of this super hip hang out.
Watching Masterchef may make you want to give cooking the good old college try but sometimes the mere idea of cooking after a long day is enough to make you want to stay at work. Take a break and head to one of K-Road's best kept secrets.
Pay $10 for a $20 food and beverage lunch voucher at Auckland Thai Boutique Cuisine and take your taste buds on an exotic journey to Thailand.
Auckland Thai Boutique Cuisine is located on the hippest road in Auckland City - Karangahape. The perfect spot to catch up with all your mates, you'll adore the friendly service and attentive staff. Their menu boasts an assortment of classic dishes with modern twists. Whether you go crazy for chicken, seafood or tofu, they can cater to you. Try a Thai green curry or go for a spicy beef dish that'll have you sweating like crazy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.