We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Thai Chef's Restaurant Napier
$15 for a $30 Lunch or Dinner, Food & Beverage Voucher for Dine in or Takeaway (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the best Thai cuisine New Zealand has to offer.
- Grab a $30 food and beverage voucher for $15 at Thai Chef's Restaurant.
- Try their tasty Pad Thai Yellow Noodle or the creamy Royal Penang curry.
- Enjoy fantastic service from their dedicated team.
If your summer diet has consisted mainly of sausages, white bread, mesclun salad and tomato sauce then perhaps it's time to revert back to more exciting dishes.
Pay $15 for a food and beverage voucher to spend at Thai Chef's Restaurant and experience authentic flavours and that famous Thai hospitality.
With a successful history spanning 13 years, Thai Chef's Restaurant has expanded far from their original Napier store all the way to Wellington, Mangonui and Auckland. Their beautiful Parnell branch embodies all the values of their original restaurant, creating an atmosphere of intoxicating scents, tasty cuisine and a welcoming spirit. Try one of their famous curries or one of their tempting stir fry dishes and relax as you enjoy the authentic tastes.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.