We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Terry Wu Photography
$190 for a One-Hour Photo Session at Your Home incl. Photo Album (value $590)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring the photo party to yours.
- Grab a one-hour photo shoot at your house with Terry Wu Photography for just $190.
- Receive one-hour of session time, digital copies of all pictures, and a hand made leather photo album including album design.
- Relax and ensure the next family photo shoot is as easy as grabbing this deal.
- Ideal for families, babies, birthdays, parties or when where all the people you love are in one place.
- You can also pop down to the beach or park for your photo shoot.
There is a reason we love Fatso, pizza delivery and online shopping. We never have to leave home, fight the crowds or put on pants. With today's deal, even a photo shoot can come to your door. However, as photos tend to capture moments forever, pants probably aren't optional.
Grab a one-hour photo shoot at your house with Terry Wu Photography for just $190.
Finding the time, location, and energy to get that family photo taken can be a huge discouragement. Let Terry Wu Photography make it easy for you. You will receive a one hour session at your location choice, all digital copies of the photos and a 100%, 9" leather bound photo album, including album design. Terry Wu will work with you to meet your personal style and needs, and even bring the studio to your house, ensuring a relaxed fun photo shoot.
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.