We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$199 for Three Months Prepay Broadband incl. 100GB Data, VoIP Phone Line & Transfer Connection Fee
- No contract required so it's simple as for you to set-up.
- Grab three months of prepay broadband including 100GB data per month for only $199, including free VoIP phone-line and they will waive the re-assign fee if you're with other providers.
- Make life easier with faster Internet so you can see everything when you want it.
- Get faster Internet and more data so you can stream games and movies at will.
Having slow Internet is like watching a snail fight a turtle — confusing, impractical and not worth the effort.
Grab three months of prepay broadband including 100GB data per month for only $199 (including GST). Plus you'll get a free VoIP phone-line and they will waive the re-assign fee if you're with other providers. However, if you require a new connection it will cost an extra $149+GST connection fee from Chorus.
- No contract, no worries!
- BYO modem, sweet as!
- No credit check, because it's prepay
After three months if you wish to continue it will cost $69 per month for 100GB.
Telnet is a Telecommunication company which was established in June 2006 and is proudly New Zealand owned. They provide on-going services to businesses and residential customers with exceptional value for money along with personalized customer service. Telnet has the most advanced Online Billing System in New Zealand, and offers a full range of business telecommunication products and service.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.