We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Teddy Garden Sylvia Park
$15 for a Kid's Animal Backpack Pick-Up
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Everyone loves a cuddly backpack!
- Grab a kid’s animal backpack from Teddy Garden in Sylvia Park (pick up only) for just $15.
- Choose from six different options - something for everyone.
- Pick up from Teddy Garden Sylvia Park.
The little ones are going nuts – Santa is on the move! Trouble is, inspiration can start to dwindle in the sea of Lego, computer games and dolls...
Give them something to really smile about this Christmas when you grab a kid’s animal backpack from Teddy Garden in Sylvia Park (pick up only) for just $15.
- Size - approximately 23cm X 11cm X 28cm.
Choose from six adorable designs; duck, hippo, monkey, panda, pig and teddy bear. The Teddy Garden has something to suit every little monkey’s cuddly preference. These gorgeous creations are the perfect stocking filler, the sprogs can pack them full of chocolates, toy cars and misc tiny presents and cuddle them all Christmas! The Teddy Garden prides itself on providing fun, high quality and personal presents for young children of all ages.
More Great Auckland Deals
Black Sugar Grill
The Beach House Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.