We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Teddy Garden Sylvia Park
$18 for a Make Your Own Teddy Bear from The Teddy Factory, Sylvia Park (value $37)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your kids to create their own playtime friend with a Teddy Factory Delta bear.
- Grab a make your own teddy bear from The Teddy Factory, Sylvia Park for $18.
- Have your very own unique Delta bear with soft fur and a cute button nose.
- Enjoy being part of the whole creative process from choosing fur to cute outfits.
Little Sue was so excited about show and tell today. Armed with her favourite yellow teddy bear she strolled to school with a skip in her step. She got little Winnie for her birthday and couldn't wait to show him off. He was cuddly, cute and extremely loyal. When Sue finally arrived to class she was in utter shock. That darn bear was the same as Mark's bear and Katie's bear. He was the same as everyone's bear! Suddenly Little Sue wasn't feeling so excited. Winnie wasn't really hers, he was everyone's.
Make your own teddy bear at The Teddy Factory, Sylvia Park for $18 and having a one of a kind teddy bear that's unique and truly yours. The Teddy Factory allows customers to make their own cuddly teddy bears and animals from scratch.
With different colours and stuffing to choose from and a variety of fur types and clothing your kid can create a friend that's theirs and theirs alone. You can even join in on the fun to add to your teddy bear collection or to create a special gift for a good friend. This is a great chance for your children to create a bear that none of their friends will have. They'll love the creative experience and enjoy the final product even more. The Delta bear is soft, cuddly and super cute. This would make a lovely gift to a friend, a newborn or that special someone as a random surprise.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.