We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Teddy Garden Sylvia Park
$18 for a Make Your Own Teddy Bear from The Teddy Factory, Sylvia Park (value $37)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your kids to create their own playtime friend with a Teddy Factory Delta bear.
- Grab a make your own teddy bear from The Teddy Factory, Sylvia Park for $18.
- Have your very own unique Delta bear with soft fur and a cute button nose.
- Enjoy being part of the whole creative process from choosing fur to cute outfits.
Little Sue was so excited about show and tell today. Armed with her favourite yellow teddy bear she strolled to school with a skip in her step. She got little Winnie for her birthday and couldn't wait to show him off. He was cuddly, cute and extremely loyal. When Sue finally arrived to class she was in utter shock. That darn bear was the same as Mark's bear and Katie's bear. He was the same as everyone's bear! Suddenly Little Sue wasn't feeling so excited. Winnie wasn't really hers, he was everyone's.
Make your own teddy bear at The Teddy Factory, Sylvia Park for $18 and having a one of a kind teddy bear that's unique and truly yours. The Teddy Factory allows customers to make their own cuddly teddy bears and animals from scratch.
With different colours and stuffing to choose from and a variety of fur types and clothing your kid can create a friend that's theirs and theirs alone. You can even join in on the fun to add to your teddy bear collection or to create a special gift for a good friend. This is a great chance for your children to create a bear that none of their friends will have. They'll love the creative experience and enjoy the final product even more. The Delta bear is soft, cuddly and super cute. This would make a lovely gift to a friend, a newborn or that special someone as a random surprise.
More Great Auckland Deals
Viva Dance Studios
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.