We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort
From $169 for a One Night Midweek Escape for Two People incl. Hot Springs Passes, a Bottle of NZ Wine & 24-Hour WiFi (value up to $365)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take this opportunity to see a truly beautiful part of New Zealand.
- Grab a night for two at Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort staying in the chalet or lodge for just $169, or $179 to stay in the villa.
- Included in this fantastic offer are hot springs passes, 24-hour WiFi access and a bottle of New Zealand wine.
Taupo has been a popular destination for travelers and holiday makers for over a century and once you view the stunning scenery it will be obvious why. Majestic mountains and the famous lake are just two of the reasons to visit this truly wondrous part of the country.
Today you'll pay just $169 for one night midweek escape for two people in a Superior Lodge or Spa Chalet or $179 to stay in the villa at Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort. This great offer includes two hot springs passes, access to 24-hour WiFi and a bottle of New Zealand wine.
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is the ultimate all-year-round relaxation and recreation destination. You’ll find a mix of unique New Zealand experiences, from the mineral waters of the historic Taupo Hot Springs to their modern Living Waters Spa and award winning Taupo Holiday Park and accommodation. Just a stone’s throw from stunning Lake Taupo and a million miles from stress, the luxury lodges and spa chalets will transport you away from your everyday life. Soak up the atmosphere in the natural thermal pools, fresh water pools and park-like grounds.
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.