We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tasca Newmarket or Dominion Road
$25 for a $50 Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Brunch, lunch, dine or snack at this Spanish jewel.
- Pay $25 for a $50 Spanish restaurant and tapas voucher to spend on whatever your heart desires at Tasca Newmarket or Dominion Road.
- Tasca serves mouthwatering, authentic Spanish tapas like pan-fried chorizo sausage with migas and mushrooms, grilled haloumi on bruschetta, and delicately flavoured chilli prawns.
- These Spanish-inspired cafes also serve brunch, lunch and dinner mains, as well as a tasty array of sweet treats.
- Use your voucher at either the rustic Newmarket restaurant, or the relaxed Dominion Road branch.
- Gluten-free options available.
Pay $25 for a $50 Spanish restaurant and tapas voucher to spend on whatever your heart desires at Tasca Newmarket or Dominion Road.
Tasca cafes are inspired by the back-street tapas bars of Spain. Both the Newmarket and Dominion Road locations are comfortable eateries big on ambiance and tasty food, and small on formalities. Each restaurant has taken on it's own personality, while both offer a bit of European charm and an escape from that never-ceasing rat race.
Today's deal offers you the chance to let loose in either of Tasca's conveniently located restaurants with a whopping $50 to spend on whatever your hungry little heart desires. Dive head first into a saliva-inducing tapas menu including pan-fried chorizo sausage with migas and mushrooms, slow-cooked green beans served with crusty bread and stuffed bell peppers. If you're a little too hungry for that, choose a dinner main like mixed paella or Greek meatballs on sauteed vegetables.
If you head in earlier in the day, peruse the brunch and lunch menu instead. Try a Spanish omelette, Casablanca mussels, a steak sandwich or a vegetarian Barcelona salad. There is also a huge range of sweet treats from baklava to carrot cake, as well as delicious coffee served up with a smile.
Check out the extensive and delicious menu here.
Note: valid from January 8, 2014.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.