We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tamara Day Spa
$89 for a 90-Minute Charkra Surya Massage or Full Spa Package (value up to $269)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stress, what a nasty little hobgoblin – banish him, quick!
- Grab a 90-minute Charkra Surya massage or full day spa package at Tamara Day Spa, Ponsonby for just $89.
- Choose between two soothing treatments.
- The perfect present for that wonderful person who works much too hard...
- If you're after a few other treatments, like waxing, pedicures and others, they can be added on at 40% off the regular treatment price.
Do you find yourself closing your eyes, counting to 10 and having to reach 100 before you've calmed down? Then it's about time you de-stressed, thanks to today's deal.
Float away to your very own paradise when you grab a 90-minute Charkra Surya massage or full day spa package at Tamara Day Spa, Ponsonby, for just $89.
Day spa package includes:
- 60-minute full body massage
- Express facial
- Scalp massage
- Eyebrow wax or tint
- Herbal scrub to take home
Tamara Day Spa is nestled away in the heart of Ponsonby and this is your very own slice of tranquillity. Shed off the worries of the day, relax and let your mind unwind. Their friendly and welcoming staff will make sure that all your needs are met. You can choose their indulgent Charkra Surya massage, which uses warm herbal oils and a combination of massage technique to eliminate toxins and restore balance within the body. Or, you can go with their full spa package which combines a restorative massage with a facial to dream of.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.