We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Swimsation Swim Schools
$30 for Five Intensive School Holiday Swimming Lessons at Either East Tamaki, Papakura, Te Atatu or Manurewa (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab five intensive swimming lessons at four Swimsation locations for $30.
- Get daily online reports of your child's progress.
- Heated indoor private pools
- Put your trust in a swim school that has a proven award winning track record all around New Zealand.
I wish swimming had come as naturally to me as it comes to fish, but such is my luck, I can only doggy paddle. Heaven forbid I get stuck in the middle of the ocean - I'd be good as fish food. Give your children a great gift for the New Year - something that may end up saving their lives and saving you a lot of worry.
Pay $30 for five intensive school holiday swimming lessons with Swimsation Swim School. Holiday lessons are held at Papakura, East Tamaki, Manurewa and Te Atatu Swimsation locations from Monday 21st to Friday 25th January - choose which location suits you!
Swimsation Swim Schools is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated brand offering a simplistic, positive and fun learning experience for all students. There are classes to cater for all levels of swimmers from their special babies programme, to pre-schoolers, school-age, squad swimmers, and adults. The Swimsation curriculum allows for all swimmers to learn in a safe, comfortable environment and all of the professional and friendly staff are trained through Swimming New Zealand, Swim Ed and Aus Swim. Staff are continually learning new skills and teaching techniques via the Swimsation training system. Since 2001 Swimsation has been recognised as an industry leader through the following achievements:
- New Zealand first and only Swim School Franchise
- NZ Swim Coaches and Teachers Association Instructor of the Year
- NZ Swim Coaches and Teachers Association Marketing and Promotion Award
- Swimming Australia, National Excellence Award
- Development and Delivery of the Award Winning Community Swim Program
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.