We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
O'Neill Surf Academy
$35 for a Two-Hour Surf Lesson on Matakana Coast (Omaha or Tawharanui) (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hang out or hang ten?
- Grab a two-hour surfing lesson with Surfaris Surf School for just $35.
- Learn the basics of riding the waves at either Omaha or Tawharanui beach.
- Be guided by the internationally experienced and qualified instructors at Surfaris Surf School.
- Round up your mates and give something different a go this weekend.
Sadly, sweet body surfing skills and boogie board twists no longer have the beach cred they once did. Ensure you're able to hang ten with the best of them and spend some time developing your surfing prowess.
Make the most of the beautiful NZ ocean by heading to the beach and learning to surf. Grab a two-hour surf lesson at either Omaha or Tawharanui beach with Surfaris Surf School for only $35. Grab today's deal, round up a few mates and head beach-side for a slice of the surfing action. Make sure you let the team at Surfaris know if you're a beginner or intermediate surfer when you book.
Keen folks of all ages and abilities can learn to surf and the team at Surfaris have taught people ranging from seven-year-old girls to 70-year-old retirees. Your internationally experienced and qualified instructors will truss you up in a wetsuit, hand you a surfboard, then take you through the basics of surfing. Along with plenty of helpful tips on how to surf like a pro, you'll also be taught how to stay safe in the water and the basics of surfing etiquette. Safety is paramount, but the main goal of the team at Surfaris Surf School is to make sure you have truckloads of fun, and they're prepared to give you a gentle nudge right out of your comfort zone to make sure you do! Your two-hour surf lesson will take place at either Omaha or Tawharanui Beaches, both stunning and safe spots on our beautiful East Coast.
More Great Auckland Deals
Mokai Gravity Canyon
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.