We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for a $20 In-Store Liquor Voucher (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You look parched as mate. This one's on us. For serious.
- Grab a $20 in-store voucher to spend at Super Liquor for just $10.
- You'll find a huge range of beer, wine, spirits and RTDs, as well as some friendly service, at every single on of Super Liquor's 39 Auckland stores.
- Enjoy this brilliant deal, just in time for the silly season.
Remember that time you killed two birds with one stone? Neither can we. In fact, if you can, we should probably alert the proper authorities. Brutal metaphors aside, today we'd like to give you double the result for half the effort. Actually, let's drink to that. Better get this deal first though.
Pay just $10 for a $20 in-store voucher to spend at Super Liquor. It's like ordering a single and getting served a double.
Whatever your tipple, Super Liquor have got you sorted. Choose from their full range of beer, wine, spirits and RTDs. They've got 39 stores across Auckland, so we're going to go out on a limb here and say there's a Super Liquor near you, filled with great products at very appealing prices. This deal just happens to make those prices even more appealing.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.