We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$10 for a $20 In-Store Liquor Voucher (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You look parched as mate. This one's on us. For serious.
- Grab a $20 in-store voucher to spend at Super Liquor for just $10.
- You'll find a huge range of beer, wine, spirits and RTDs, as well as some friendly service, at every single on of Super Liquor's 39 Auckland stores.
- Enjoy this brilliant deal, just in time for the silly season.
Remember that time you killed two birds with one stone? Neither can we. In fact, if you can, we should probably alert the proper authorities. Brutal metaphors aside, today we'd like to give you double the result for half the effort. Actually, let's drink to that. Better get this deal first though.
Pay just $10 for a $20 in-store voucher to spend at Super Liquor. It's like ordering a single and getting served a double.
Whatever your tipple, Super Liquor have got you sorted. Choose from their full range of beer, wine, spirits and RTDs. They've got 39 stores across Auckland, so we're going to go out on a limb here and say there's a Super Liquor near you, filled with great products at very appealing prices. This deal just happens to make those prices even more appealing.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.