We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Super Cheap Tyres
$55 for a WOF & Service incl. Top-up of All Fluids & Suspension Check (value $149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spruce up your old jalopy and drive with peace of mind.
- Grab a WOF and inspection, including a top up of all fluids and a suspension check, from those mechanical heroes at Super Cheap Tyres in Onehunga for a teeny tiny $55.
- Make life a little easier when you get your metal baby checked up and sorted out.
- Get peace of mind knowing your car is in a safe condition.
‘Get a car’, they said. ‘It’ll be easy’, they said. ‘It’ll just run itself’, they said. Yeah, right. Car maintenance can knock you for six when it comes around, what with needing a WOF, all the fluids that need to be topped up, suspension checks and, hey, hang on...
Grab a WOF and an inspection including fluids top-up and suspension check at Super Cheap Tyres in Onehunga for only $55.
Well that’s that sorted then. Those chipper chaps at Super Cheap Tyres know everything there is to know about tyres, and basically everything else when it comes to your vehicle’s needs. Put your mechanical baby in their experienced hands and feel the difference when you potter around Auckland, all oiled up and crooning. Oh and you will feel a whole load of weight off your shoulders with that new WOF sticker on your windscreen.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.