We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $99 for an Exterior House Wash (value up to $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rub-a-dub-dub, Sonny Jim!
- Grab an exterior house wash from Sunshine Cleaning in Auckland, prices starting from $99.
- Choose from three options, depending on your property’s size.
- Highly recommended to avoid expensive maintenance further down the line.
There is only so much grime a hose-down can deal with, plus you end up with a shoe full of mud and a bad temper. Not worth it – trust us.
Have yourself a head-ache free holiday when you grab an exterior house wash from Sunshine Cleaning in Auckland, prices starting from $110.
- Pay $99 for a two - three-bedroom house (up to 120sqm) clean.
- Pay $129 for a three- to four-bedroom house (up to 160sqm) clean.
- Pay $159 for a four- to five-bedroom house (up to 220sqm) clean.
Let the experts fight this battle, sunshine. All you have to do is open a beer and enjoy the sun as it glistens off your sparkly new house. Not only with your exteriors be glistening for the summer season, but your house will be free of grime, build up and all those nasties that would eventually lead to erosion and expensive damage.
More Great Auckland Deals
Brew on Quay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.