We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $49 for an Auto Service Package incl. WOF (value up to $189)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't be left stranded with a mopey car.
- Grab a standard petrol vehicle auto service package including WOF for only $49 or grab one for a diesel, large 4x4 or European and commercial vehicle for only $69 at Sunrise Auto.
- Choose the deal that best suits your automobile.
- Make sure your car has been well maintained.
With all the road trips you'll be going on this summer you're best to ensure that your car is running smoothly.
Grab an auto service package including WOF for a standard petrol vehicle for only $49 or grab one for a diesel, large 4x4 or European and commercial vehicle for only $69 at Sunrise Auto. Here's what both service packages include:
- WOF inspection
- New oil and filter change
- Engine flush
- Battery check
- Under bonnet fluid check
Sunrise Auto has a friendly staff and fully-equipped garage that will take great care of your car, no matter your service or repair needs. WoF inspections are mandatory for all cars in New Zealand every 6-12 months, but drivers often put off getting their cars serviced. Grab this great deal today and make sure your car is sorted until 2013.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.