We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a One Way Flight Between Auckland & Whitianga (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid the roads and take to the skies.
- Grab a one-way flight between Auckland and Whitianga for just $99 from Sunair.
- Fly return by purchasing one of each option.
- Get to where you want to be in just 30 minutes while enjoying a scenic flight.
- Experience the high quality and personal service of Sunair.
Roads? Where you're going you don't need roads. Avoid the stress and frustration of driving to Whitianga and spend the time you would otherwise endure in a cramped car enjoying the stunning Coromandel views.
Jump ahead in time, and to your destination, quicker by grabbing a one-way flight between Auckland and Whitianga for just $99 from Sunair.
Sunair provide fantastic, local aviation services to eight locations throughout the North Island, allowing local commuter travel while managing to avoid Auckland and Wellington. Initially starting as a commuter operator to Motiti Island in the Bay of Plenty with one aircraft, Sunair now operate a fleet of 13 aircraft.
With a safe operating history spanning 25 years, Sunair are proud to offer high quality, safe and affordable local travel options.
For return arrangements for this deal, purchase both options.
More Great Auckland Deals
One Tree Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.