We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$399 for Hand-Made Tailored Suit & a $50 Voucher (value $1,055)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a hand-made tailored suit and a $50 voucher from Suit Master for just $399.
- Get measured at home thanks to the mobile measuring service – this is included in your price.
- Receive your suit just four to six weeks after your measurements are taken – it's delivered free Auckland-wide.
The suit doesn't make the man – the man makes the suit. And if you're going after a quality, affordable, tailor-made suit, then the Suit Master is the man to call.
Grab a hand-made tailored suit and a $50 voucher from Suit Master for only $399.
Suit Master is a New Zealand-owned company that makes stunning tailored suits at prices within the reach of the common man. The tailors at Suit Master have decades of experience between them, and they collaborate with younger designers to produce suits that are modern and of extremely high quality. Their mobile measuring service is already included here, so that means that you won't even have to leave the house (or office) to have your suit made – they'll come to you at no extra charge. Your suit will be made in any style you could possibly wish for from the finest Italian fabrics. It'll be super comfortable, made for durability and, since it's 100% custom, you can expect it to fit you like a glove. What's more, you will also get a $50 voucher to spend on your next visit. All orders are measured, made and delivered within 4-6 weeks from the time of fitting. They also offer free delivery within the Auckland area. Call between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday to organise a measurement time.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.