We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$3 for any SUBWAY 6-INCH® or $5 for any 12" SUBWAY FOOTLONG® (value up to $11.20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- SUBWAY® always offers great, healthy food and incredible value - today that value just got better.
- Grab any SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub for just $3, or any SUBWAY FOOTLONG® sub for just $5 at SUBWAY® Ellerslie Restaurant.
- Choose your mouth-watering freshly baked bread, and fill it with the healthy deliciousness of SUBWAY®.
Spokesman Jared has taught us that SUBWAY® meals are the saving grace amongst a sea of quick, greasy options. They're fresh, they taste great and they're brilliant value too. Lucky for all of us our super sleuth deal hunters have found a way to make that value stretch even further - grab today's deal and enjoy!
Get up to 58% off a SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub or SUBWAY FOOTLONG® sub at SUBWAY® Ellerslie Restaurant and savour the taste of this filling healthy snack. Here are your options:
- Pay just $3 for any SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub.
- Pay only $5 for any SUBWAY FOOTLONG® sub.
SUBWAY® is the tasty sandwich guru, they provide nutritious food to satisfy all tastes and preferences. Delight in the smell of freshly baked bread and fill it with your choice of meats, cheese, salad and sauce. After a quick and healthy way to tide you and your rumbling tummy over? Go for a SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub. Or, if those tummy rumbles getting louder and scarier, put them to rest with a healthy SUBWAY FOOTLONG® sub.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.