We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$39 for a 45-Minute Photography Shoot incl. Five 6 x 4" Prints & Airbrushing Effect (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture your holiday cheer with some gorgeous photos.
- Grab a 45-minute photography shoot with five 6x4 prints and airbrushing effect from Angel Productions for just $39.
- Relax in the hands of the professionals and let them capture you at your best.
Whether it's watching a Christmas Story with the family or re-enacting scenes from Jingle All the Way, everyone has their own holiday traditions. Start your own by capturing all that holiday cheer in some gorgeous photos that you can treasure forever with today's deal.
Stick to your day job and let the professionals take the perfect family portrait for you by grabbing a 45-minute photography shoot with five 6x4 prints and airbrushing effect from Angel Productions for only $39.
When it comes to capturing a moment that'll last forever, Mike Donaldson and Amy Bamforth have a wealth of invaluable experience between them. Whether you're after that special family shot of all the kids or perhaps want something special of yourself to gift to your other-half, both Mike and Amy ensure you're relaxed and enjoy your session so they capture you at your best. Their Onehunga studio is easy to find and located right next door to Dressmart.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.