We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
50% off Tattoo & Body Piercing Vouchers at Streetwise, Newmarket & Panmure (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Where your heart on your arm, leg, ankle, back...
- Grab a $150 tattoo voucher for $75 or a $60 body piercing voucher for $30 at Streewise Newmarket or Panmure.
- Show your support for your favourite team and get a silver fern, All Black or New Zealand tattoo.
- Of course you're not limited to just that: put your vouchers towards just about any tattoo or body piercing.
- With over 50,000 piercings under their belt, these guys really know their stuff!
While they're singing the national anthem, the All Blacks clutch the silver fern on their chest and close their eyes. Whether they're thinking about their family, praying, focusing or wondering what they'll have for dinner after the game while bellowing out those famous words, one thing is unanimous throughout the team - they're exploding with pride because they get to wear that coverted emblem on their chest.
Show your support for your favourite team with Streetwise's Patriot Offer and save 50% off tattoo or body piercing vouchers at either the Newmarket or Panmure store. Pay just $75 for a $150 voucher or $30 for a $60 body piercing voucher. Of course, you're not limited to just Kiwiana or sporting logos on your chest: let your creativity go wild and put your half-price vouchers towards just about any tattoo or body piercing.
Streetwise is a cultural phenomenon. They have a long history in Newmarket and have recently opened a second store (just as awesome) in Panmure. They're 100% professional and the industry leader of safe piercing and tattoo practices - they even run health and safety workshops to school everyone else on the right way to do things. With over 50,000 piercings under their belt, you know you're in good hands. Another really cool thing is that the team at Streetwise take pride in their work - they see each and every one of their customers as fun, individual, sexy, wild and brave. They boast some award winning innovative tattoo artists, so that look that you need to get exactly right? Here's where you head.
Of course there are some guidelines. You need to be at least 18 to grab this deal and have your ID with you when you visit. While your piercing voucher can go towards virtually any kind of piercing you like, Streetwise reserve the right to refuse something if they feel it's really not a good idea. Last but never least, if you're planning some ink, make sure you love what you get: the cool thing about tattoos is that they stick with you for life!
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.