We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
50% off Tattoo & Body Piercing Vouchers at Streetwise, Newmarket & Panmure (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Where your heart on your arm, leg, ankle, back...
- Grab a $150 tattoo voucher for $75 or a $60 body piercing voucher for $30 at Streewise Newmarket or Panmure.
- Show your support for your favourite team and get a silver fern, All Black or New Zealand tattoo.
- Of course you're not limited to just that: put your vouchers towards just about any tattoo or body piercing.
- With over 50,000 piercings under their belt, these guys really know their stuff!
While they're singing the national anthem, the All Blacks clutch the silver fern on their chest and close their eyes. Whether they're thinking about their family, praying, focusing or wondering what they'll have for dinner after the game while bellowing out those famous words, one thing is unanimous throughout the team - they're exploding with pride because they get to wear that coverted emblem on their chest.
Show your support for your favourite team with Streetwise's Patriot Offer and save 50% off tattoo or body piercing vouchers at either the Newmarket or Panmure store. Pay just $75 for a $150 voucher or $30 for a $60 body piercing voucher. Of course, you're not limited to just Kiwiana or sporting logos on your chest: let your creativity go wild and put your half-price vouchers towards just about any tattoo or body piercing.
Streetwise is a cultural phenomenon. They have a long history in Newmarket and have recently opened a second store (just as awesome) in Panmure. They're 100% professional and the industry leader of safe piercing and tattoo practices - they even run health and safety workshops to school everyone else on the right way to do things. With over 50,000 piercings under their belt, you know you're in good hands. Another really cool thing is that the team at Streetwise take pride in their work - they see each and every one of their customers as fun, individual, sexy, wild and brave. They boast some award winning innovative tattoo artists, so that look that you need to get exactly right? Here's where you head.
Of course there are some guidelines. You need to be at least 18 to grab this deal and have your ID with you when you visit. While your piercing voucher can go towards virtually any kind of piercing you like, Streetwise reserve the right to refuse something if they feel it's really not a good idea. Last but never least, if you're planning some ink, make sure you love what you get: the cool thing about tattoos is that they stick with you for life!
More Great Auckland Deals
Royal New Zealand Ballet
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.