We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Stella Hair Accessories and Nail Bar
$25 for a Gel Polish or $59 for a Deluxe Manicure with Parrafin Wax or Hand Mask (value up to $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Imagine the feelings.
- Grab a gel polish for only $25, or a deluxe manicure for $59 from Stella Hair Accessories and Nail Bar.
- Select from over 80 gel colours.
- Indulge in a paraffin wax or hand mask.
Our fingernails don't actually have any feelings – which is great in case you break a nail, but a small shame that they won't be able to feel the luxury of this deal.
Treat your fingernails to a little something nice, even if they can't feel it. Grab a gel polish for only $25, or really treat your hands to a deluxe manicure for $59 from Stella Hair Accessories and Nail Bar.
- Gel polish includes CND, OPI NSI and Surmanti Brands with over 80 colours to choose from.
- Deluxe Manicure includes paraffin wax or hand mask and gel polish.
Stella Hair Accessories and Nail Bar is conveniently located in West City Westfield. So don't worry about going into Newmarket or the City for a high quality manicure their professional staff are ready to treat your fingers to luxury they can't even feel.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.