We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Steam Jet NZ
$29 for a Vehicle Deodorizer, $45 for a Standard Wash & Deodorizer or $55 for a Semi-Deluxe Wash & Deodorizer (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your car's odour under control.
- Grab a vehicle deodorizer for only $29, $45 for a standard wash and deodorizer or $55 for a semi-deluxe wash and deodorizer, from Steam Jet NZ.
- Allow the Steam Jet cleaning team to wash and wax your car while you run your daily errands.
Relax while their high-tech cleaning gadgets steam the dirt off your car.
You jump into it after five hours of cricket, chuck takeaway curry in its back seat, and let your bulldog dribble all over the centre console. It's safe to say if your car had a nose it would be pinching it right now. Unfortunately, your passengers do, which is why today's deal is so handy.
Ensure your car is clean, odour-free and looking its best this summer. Grab a vehicle deodorizer for only $29, $45 for a standard wash and deodorizer or $55 for a semi-deluxe wash and deodorizer, from Steam Jet NZ.
Standard wash includes:
- High pressure steam grooming
- High pressure steam wax
- Cotton towel dry
- Wheel cleaning
- Tyres dressed
Semi-deluxe wash includes:
- Standard wash services
- Full interior vacuum (including boot)
- Chamois and cotton towel dry
Steam Jet NZ are here to help you get rid of any pesky odours from your car. Today you can grab a vehicle deodorizer which includes a seat vacuum with HEPA UV vacuum cleaner—and in 20-minutes your car will be back to it's original condition. Or if your car needs a decent clean, then grab either a standard or semi-deluxe wash. The standard wash involves an exterior clean and wax and the semi-deluxe wash involves both exterior and interior clean and wax.
Armed with the STEAMJET series of high-pressure steamers, the Steam Jet NZ car cleaning team will ensure that all dirt is removed from your vehicle. Not to be confused with inferior knock-offs, STEAMJET steamers have been specifically designed to clean and wax cars. All their products have gone through rigorous testing on a wide variety of surfaces, so you never have to worry about your car being scratched or damaged. The environmentally-safe STEAMJET waxing procedure lasts eight times longer than a conventional car-wash, ensuring that your vehicle looks better for longer.
If you're tired of seeing a cocktail of muck, grime and dirt pasted to your car, then you should give the Steam Jet NZ guys a call to come sort it out for you. The best part about the Steam Jet NZ cleaning service is that you don't even have to be present when they're busy with your car - giving you the chance to clip your nose-hairs, bath your goldfish, study for an open-book test or do any other random activity you want to.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.