We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$39 for an $80 Dine-In Food & Beverage Voucher or $30 for a $60 Takeaway Voucher (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your buds a treat.
- Grab an $80 dine in food and beverage voucher for only $39 or grab a $60 takeaway voucher for only $30 from Star Thai.
- Savour authentic Thai cuisine in modern surroundings.
- Read their great 2010 reviews from the NZ Herald Canvas magazine and Metro magazine on their website.
- Enjoy a fantastic central location with plenty of parking.
The human tongue has over 100,000 tastebuds. It’s time to become well acquainted with each and every one of them. Sweet, sour or salty, Thai food has it all and you, and your buds, are in for a treat.
Uncover a tongue tingling range of Thai culinary delights at Star Thai in Ponsonby:
- Pay $39 for a $80 food and beverage dine in voucher.
- Pay $30 for a $60 takeaway voucher.
Star Thai Restaurant specialise in celestially good culinary dishes. Boasting an authentically traditional Thai menu, the surroundings are anything but traditional - think funky with huge mirrors, chandelier and framed photos of all your favourite stars. Their menu is equally dazzling. The extensive choices include appetizers such as crispy tiger prawns, spring rolls and Thai fish cakes (or opt for the star chef's selection appetizers if you just can't decide). For mains there are salads, curry, meats, seafood and vegetarian selections too. Seats are limited on busy Friday and Saturday nights, so buy this deal today and make your booking early to enjoy great Thai cuisine.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.