We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for High Tea for Two or $59 for High Tea for Two incl. Two Glasses of Bubbles at Knights Lobby Bar
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring back lady-like elegance.
- Grab high tea for two for $45 or pay $59 to include two glasses of bubbles at Knights Lobby Bar at the Stamford Plaza.
- Nibble on gourmet sandwiches, scones and other delectable treats.
- Invite your best friend along for a bit of gossip and plenty of indulgence.
Driving down Queen Street on a Friday night is enough to convince anyone that lady-like behaviour is a thing of the past. We at GrabOne, however, refuse to believe such a thing. For those of you who adore small treats, elegant surroundings and idle gossip, here's the perfect deal for you.
Pay $45 for high tea for two or $59 to include two glasses of bubbles at Knights Lobby Bar at the Stamford Plaza.
Made popular in the early nineteenth century by the Duchess of Bedford, high tea has seen a huge resurgence thanks to its elegant touch. Featuring fine finger foods, hot tea and bubbles, the Stamford Plaza combines the tradition of English afternoon tea with a modern twist. You'll nibble on a selection of yummy goodies including finger sandwiches, assorted pastries, dainty cakes, freshy-baked scones topped with homemade preserves and thick double cream, and a variety of speciality teas and freshly-brewed coffees, all prepared by their expert pastry chefs. Invite your best friends for an afternoon of swapping stories and nibbling on treats and enjoy you beautiful surroundings.
- Gourmet sandwiches including smoked salmon and cucumber, chicken and mayonnaise, pastrami and eggplant and a vegetarian delight
- Signature curry puffs
- Chocolate and plain scones with jam and cream
- An array of petite fours including a selection of miniature cakes, tarts, chocolate mousse cups and rum balls
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.