We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for High Tea for Two or $59 for High Tea for Two incl. Two Glasses of Bubbles at Knights Lobby Bar
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring back lady-like elegance.
- Grab high tea for two for $45 or pay $59 to include two glasses of bubbles at Knights Lobby Bar at the Stamford Plaza.
- Nibble on gourmet sandwiches, scones and other delectable treats.
- Invite your best friend along for a bit of gossip and plenty of indulgence.
Driving down Queen Street on a Friday night is enough to convince anyone that lady-like behaviour is a thing of the past. We at GrabOne, however, refuse to believe such a thing. For those of you who adore small treats, elegant surroundings and idle gossip, here's the perfect deal for you.
Pay $45 for high tea for two or $59 to include two glasses of bubbles at Knights Lobby Bar at the Stamford Plaza.
Made popular in the early nineteenth century by the Duchess of Bedford, high tea has seen a huge resurgence thanks to its elegant touch. Featuring fine finger foods, hot tea and bubbles, the Stamford Plaza combines the tradition of English afternoon tea with a modern twist. You'll nibble on a selection of yummy goodies including finger sandwiches, assorted pastries, dainty cakes, freshy-baked scones topped with homemade preserves and thick double cream, and a variety of speciality teas and freshly-brewed coffees, all prepared by their expert pastry chefs. Invite your best friends for an afternoon of swapping stories and nibbling on treats and enjoy you beautiful surroundings.
- Gourmet sandwiches including smoked salmon and cucumber, chicken and mayonnaise, pastrami and eggplant and a vegetarian delight
- Signature curry puffs
- Chocolate and plain scones with jam and cream
- An array of petite fours including a selection of miniature cakes, tarts, chocolate mousse cups and rum balls