We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 50% off a Salt & Pepper Squid or Calamari Platter, Side of Chunky Fries or Garden Salad incl. Two Glasses of Oxford Landing Wine or Tap Beer (value up to $58)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's nothing quite like a healthy serving of the freshest seafood imaginable.
- Grab a salt and pepper squid or calamari platter, your choice of one side of chunky fries or garden salad, including two glasses of Oxford Landing wine or tap beer for only $29.
- Or grab a calamari or salt and pepper squid platter and one side of chunky fries or a garden salad for only $19.
- Relax and unwind with a delicious lunch, or dine in style for an early-bird dinner.
- Enjoy the comfortable restaurant and bar area, complete with the laid back atmosphere Squid Row is famous for.
At the beginning of time when they were handing out features to the sea creatures, the poor squid lucked out. They weren't blessed with the style and grace of the dolphin, the power of the shark or the good looks of the mermaid. But all that doesn't matter — well for us at least, because with a bit of salt and pepper they taste mighty fine.
Enjoy treats from the deep by grabbing a salt and pepper squid or calamari platter, your choice of one side of chunky fries or garden salad, including two glasses of Oxford Landing wine or tap beer for only $29. Or grab a calamari or salt and pepper squid platter and one side of chunky fries or a garden salad for only $19.
Squid Row is committed to providing New Zealand’s freshest and most succulent seafood catches at affordable prices. Today's deal is a great option for a group as a starter for the night. Their salt and pepper squid is dusted in a Szechuan pepper and salt flakes, with a Thai lime and coriander chili dip, while their calamari platter includes mouth-watering, golden-fried squid served with garlic aoli. If you choose the beverage option then take your pick from either two glasses of Sauvignon, Merlot or Chardonay for your wine, or if you're a beer lover then take your pick from either Becks, the Mac's range, Stella, Hoegaarden or Big Kahuna lager. Welcoming staff and a unique city location make Squid Row the place to be. The atmosphere is relaxed, the service is friendly and the varied menu makes Squid Row one of Auckland's most popular locations.
More Great Auckland Deals
Royal New Zealand Ballet
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.