We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Up to 50% off a Salt & Pepper Squid or Calamari Platter, Side of Chunky Fries or Garden Salad incl. Two Glasses of Oxford Landing Wine or Tap Beer (value up to $58)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's nothing quite like a healthy serving of the freshest seafood imaginable.
- Grab a salt and pepper squid or calamari platter, your choice of one side of chunky fries or garden salad, including two glasses of Oxford Landing wine or tap beer for only $29.
- Or grab a calamari or salt and pepper squid platter and one side of chunky fries or a garden salad for only $19.
- Relax and unwind with a delicious lunch, or dine in style for an early-bird dinner.
- Enjoy the comfortable restaurant and bar area, complete with the laid back atmosphere Squid Row is famous for.
When the creatures of the animal kingdom were being handed out limbs, the shrewd little squid did what any of us would. He asked, "How many you got?" Today's Grabbies have the same mentality of getting the most possible—and rightfully so when there are great deals like this one swimming about.
Enjoy treats from the deep by grabbing a salt and pepper squid or calamari platter, your choice of one side of chunky fries or garden salad, including two glasses of Oxford Landing wine or tap beer for only $29. Or grab a calamari or salt and pepper squid platter and one side of chunky fries or a garden salad for only $19.
Squid Row is committed to providing New Zealand’s freshest and most succulent seafood catches at affordable prices. Today's deal is a great option for a group as a starter for the night. Their salt and pepper squid is dusted in a Szechuan pepper and salt flakes, with a Thai lime and coriander chili dip, while their calamari platter includes mouth-watering, golden-fried squid served with garlic aoli. If you choose the beverage option then take your pick from either two glasses of Sauvignon, Merlot or Chardonay for your wine, or if you're a beer lover then take your pick from either Becks, the Mac's range, Stella, Hoegaarden or Big Kahuna lager. Welcoming staff and a unique city location make Squid Row the place to be. The atmosphere is relaxed, the service is friendly and the varied menu makes Squid Row one of Auckland's most popular locations.