We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Spray Tan Institute Limited
$25 for One Full-Body Spray Tan (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't hide your ghostly look under track pants and scarves this summer.
- Grab a full body spray tan at the Spray Tan Institute for $25.
- Go the healthy route when it comes to getting that desirable bronzed look.
- Get the best results thanks to the natural, organic spray tan options on offer.
It's understandable that you've decided to cover up your entire body in thermals after so many people had mistaken you for a ghost. However, we hardly think you'll be able to handle the heat for much longer. Give your skin a healthy glow and enjoy summer the way it was intended.
Pay $25 for a full body spray tan at the Spray Tan Institute where you'll walk out with a perfectly even golden glow.
At the Spray Tan Institute, spray tanning is all they do and boy do they do it well. Sourcing the latest and best products in the industry you'll get the very best results thanks to their natural, organic solutions. Don't feel like you have to hide your pastey body this summer and step onto the beach with a rocking tan that everyone will envy. Click the buy button now and enjoy incredible service and even better results.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.