We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Spex for Less Optometrists
From $99 for an Eye Exam, Designer Frames & Lenses (value up to $657)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let your eyesight cause you embarrassment.
- Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from
Spex for Less from $99.
- Choose from designer brands including Calvin Klein, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Jill Sander, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nautica, Phat Farm, Guess, Jill Sander and Fubu.
- Receive expert advice on picking the right pair of designer frames for you.
- Undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes.
As you finally manage to pluck up the courage to talk to that leggy brunette in the tight red dress, you get a bit of a surprise when instead of replying in a soft, velvety voice — a rather deep and masculine sound emerges from 'her' lips...
Don't let your eyes deceive you. Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from Spex for Less from $99. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $99 for an eye exam, designer frames and lenses
- Pay $199 for an eye exam, high end designer frames and lenses
Spex for Less is an independent optometrist, conveniently located in Auckland's CBD. The experienced, friendly team will undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes. This includes a clinical history, computerised reading of your eyesight and measuring your vision. Then they'll help you to choose the perfect pair of designer frames to suit your face shape and lifestyle. There's a range of designers to choose from, including Calvin Klein, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Jill Sander, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nautica, Phat Farm, Guess and Fubu. Their high end designer frames are Jono Hennessy and William Morris. Their stock prescription is +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and -0.25 to -2.00 cylinder.
*Please note this deal is valid for a select range of frames and lenses only. Enquire in store.