We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Spex For You
From $99 for an Eye Exam, Designer Frames & Lenses (value up to $657)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let your eyesight cause you embarrassment.
- Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from
Spex for Less from $99.
- Choose from designer brands including Calvin Klein, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Jill Sander, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nautica, Phat Farm, Guess, Jill Sander and Fubu.
- Receive expert advice on picking the right pair of designer frames for you.
- Undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes.
As you finally manage to pluck up the courage to talk to that leggy brunette in the tight red dress, you get a bit of a surprise when instead of replying in a soft, velvety voice — a rather deep and masculine sound emerges from 'her' lips...
Don't let your eyes deceive you. Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from Spex for Less from $99. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $99 for an eye exam, designer frames and lenses
- Pay $199 for an eye exam, high end designer frames and lenses
Spex for Less is an independent optometrist, conveniently located in Auckland's CBD. The experienced, friendly team will undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes. This includes a clinical history, computerised reading of your eyesight and measuring your vision. Then they'll help you to choose the perfect pair of designer frames to suit your face shape and lifestyle. There's a range of designers to choose from, including Calvin Klein, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Jill Sander, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nautica, Phat Farm, Guess and Fubu. Their high end designer frames are Jono Hennessy and William Morris. Their stock prescription is +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and -0.25 to -2.00 cylinder.
*Please note this deal is valid for a select range of frames and lenses only. Enquire in store.
More Great Auckland Deals
Arboreal Tree Care Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.