We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Spex for Less Optometrists
From $99 for an Eye Exam, Designer Frames & Lenses (value up to $657)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let your eyesight cause you embarrassment.
- Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from
Spex for Less from $99.
- Choose from designer brands including Calvin Klein, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Jill Sander, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nautica, Phat Farm, Guess, Jill Sander and Fubu.
- Receive expert advice on picking the right pair of designer frames for you.
- Undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes.
As you finally manage to pluck up the courage to talk to that leggy brunette in the tight red dress, you get a bit of a surprise when instead of replying in a soft, velvety voice — a rather deep and masculine sound emerges from 'her' lips...
Don't let your eyes deceive you. Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from Spex for Less from $99. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $99 for an eye exam, designer frames and lenses
- Pay $199 for an eye exam, high end designer frames and lenses
Spex for Less is an independent optometrist, conveniently located in Auckland's CBD. The experienced, friendly team will undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes. This includes a clinical history, computerised reading of your eyesight and measuring your vision. Then they'll help you to choose the perfect pair of designer frames to suit your face shape and lifestyle. There's a range of designers to choose from, including Calvin Klein, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Jill Sander, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nautica, Phat Farm, Guess and Fubu. Their high end designer frames are Jono Hennessy and William Morris. Their stock prescription is +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and -0.25 to -2.00 cylinder.
*Please note this deal is valid for a select range of frames and lenses only. Enquire in store.
More Great Auckland Deals
Carlsberg Football United NZ Tour
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.