We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Spex for Less Optometrists
$99 for an Eye Exam, Designer Frames & Lenses from Spex for Less (value up to $557)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let your eyesight cause any embarrassing moments.
- Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from
Spex for Less for just $99.
- Choose from designer brands including Calvin Klein CK, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Guess, Coach, Flexon, Skechers, Gant, John Varvatos and Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Receive expert advice on picking the right pair of designer frames for you.
- Undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes.
You're at the races. The sun is on form, and so are you, as you dress up to the nines. Betting has never really been your thing, but as you place a small wager on the horse with the bright pink jockey, you get a wee flutter of excitement. The race begins, as you sip anxiously on your champagne. Then from out of nowhere you see a blur of pink as your horse nears the finish line. Seconds later, it crosses over first. You shout in excitement.
Make sure you're eyes don't deceive you. Grab an eye exam plus designer frames and lenses from Spex for Less for just $99.
Spex for Less is an independent optometrist, conveniently located in Auckland's CBD. The experienced, friendly team will undertake a thorough eye exam to check on the health of your eyes. This includes a clinical history, computerised reading of your eyesight and measuring your vision. Then they'll help you to choose the perfect pair of designer frames to suit your face shape and lifestyle. There's a range of designers to choose from, including Calvin Klein CK, Sean John, Etnia Barcelona, Guess, Coach, Flexon, Skechers, Gant, John Varvatos and Jean Paul Gaultier. Their stock prescription is +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and -0.25 to -2.00 cylinder.