We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for a One-Month Gym Membership (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in shape for summer at one of Auckland's most up and coming gyms that's totally unique to anything else out there.
- Grab a one-month gym membership at Specforce Fitness for $49 and find out for yourself what all the fuss is about.
- Having just finished the very successful 40 Hour Circuit-athon for Breast Cancer Charity event, this place is where you'll find motivation, determination and a sense of ownership to push you way past your limits.
- Receive the right kind of support from highly experienced and sort after trainers who know how to get the best out of you.
- Join an environment that makes you feel welcome at the onset and has you addicted to coming back constantly to achieve real results very quickly.
- Enjoy intense but achievable cardio sessions combined with unique circuit training classes to shed those extra few winter kilos in a very short space of time.
Just yesterday it was April. Surely. Wasn't it? Now we've reached November, suddenly March 2013 is just around the corner. But while time vanishes quickly, it's a lot harder to get rid of winter-induced weight ahead of summer.
Follow the successful path of many, including April Ieremia, by joining the professionals at Specforce Fitness in Eden Terrace. For just $49 you'll get a one-month gym membership to help you whip your body into shape in time for summer and rekindle those fitness goals you've put off for so long.
Specforce Fitness is centrally-located and boasts massive indoor modern facilities with everything you need - and more - to reach your fitness and healthy lifestyle goals. Founded by Scott Cottier, an ex-army and special forces physical trainer - and the man behind April Ieremia's 30kg weight loss - you'll be in the best place to achieve anything. Using a specific programme of circuit training never experienced before in the public arena, you will leave every time with a new-found taste to wanting to achieve more. With the circuit classes changing daily, the ability to never get bored is why this type of training is starting to become highly sort after. This one-month membership is just the taste you need to get yourself back on track and get fit for summer without the worry if it will work or not. Trust them, it does.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.