We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
South Head Golf Club
$18 for 18 Holes of Golf (value $42.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Play on an all-weather course Steve Williams rates as one of the best!
- Grab 18 holes of golf at South Head Golf Club for only $18.
- Enjoy a championship course with panoramic views of the beautiful Kaipara Harbour.
- Don't let the rain keep you from a round of golf - rather play on one of Auckland's finest all-weather courses.
- Buy one for yourself and one for a friend - enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city with a round of golf in the country.
When your partner says that she wants to go hit a few clubs later, and instead of heading straight to the leather pants, low buttoned shirt (to expose your man tan), you pull out a nine iron and wedge — then chances are, you may not quite be on the same wavelength.
Enjoy a round of golf at the South Head Golf Club. Grab a round of 18 holes for just $18 - a treat without the expensive price tag. Play on the course Steve Williams rates as one of the best.
South Head Golf Club offers great golf at an affordable price. Built on the sandy soils of the South Kaipara Peninsula and designed by Jack Eccles, it really is one of the top spots for a round or two. The rolling fairways, grassed with Kikuyu, and naturally shaped greens are always a hit and provide a true challenge to every standard of golfer. You'll find no tricks at South Head - just sensational golfing conditions overlooking the beautiful Kaipara Harbour. The best part about the club is that it's all-weather - meaning that the winter rain can't keep you from enjoying your favourite pastime. Buy one for yourself and one for a friend - enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city with a round of golf in the country.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.