We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$30 for a 45-Minute Therapeutic Reflexology Treatment (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the weight off the hard workers.
- Grab a 45 minute therapeutic reflexology treatment from Sole Therapy for just $30.
- Perfect for relieving stress and calming a frantic mind.
- Restorative, rebalancing and purifying.
Feet. We walk all over them and take them for granted. They get a right hammering, really. Poor old feet. We think that it’s about time you gave them some lovin’.
Take 45 and give you and your feet a break when you grab a 45 minute therapeutic reflexology treatment from Sole Therapy for just $30.
Sole Therapy is opening in Auckland, and to welcome you into their relaxing haven, they are offering this stupendous treat. Lay back and enjoy an experience that will soothe your aching body and relieve your mind. Reflexology works on the body’s natural healing process and, through massaging and manipulating various parts of the feet, this technique is believed to enhance the body’s healing abilities. Balance will be restored and stress levels will be dramatically reduced. Just what the doctor ordered!
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.