We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$98 for Any Cooking Class, One Bottle of Bubbles, Goodie Bag & Dessert for Two (value $212)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ever flicked onto the food channel and felt jealous when they got to eat the delicious creations at the end of the show? Be that lucky person.
- Grab any cooking class for two including a bottle of bubbly, a goodie bag, and dessert from Social Cooking for only $98.
- Choose from a range of classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, When in Rome and Spanish Paella.
- Use state-of-the-art gadgets and cookware.
- Brush up your culinary skills in a fun, lively environment.
Going to food tech was always the best thing to do at school. Not only did you have fun and learn some practical skills, you got to eat delicious food at the end of it. All you had at the end of woodwork was a bag full of heavy wooden pencil cases and sawdust in your hair.
Grab any cooking class for two including a bottle of bubbly, a goodie bag, and dessert from Social Cooking for only $98. Want to give this as a gift? Social Cooking can covert this to a voucher to make the perfect Christmas present that is redeemable until the end of February.
Enjoy a night of fine dining, wine and fun with Social Cooking. They have a range of classes with brand new recipes, plus a team of new chefs on board, ready to provide you with an educational and hands-on cooking experience and motivate you to try healthier, more interesting home cooking. Choose from a range of Social Cooking classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, When in Rome and Spanish Paella. All classes utilise state-of-the-art equipment.
First 100 deals bought in Wellington and Auckland go into the draw to win a Masterclass worth $250.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.