We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for Any Cooking Class for Two incl. Coffee for Two & Gelato Goodie Bag (value $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- First 100 go in the draw to a social cooking Masterclass for two (worth $298.00)!
- Grab any cooking class for two from Social Cooking, for only $79 including coffee for two and a gelato goodie bag.
- Come along to their new location in Auckland.
- Choose from a variety of classes that change every week, from Italian, Thai to Mexican and Spanish inspired dishes.
- 6000 plus people have experienced the flair and entertainment of the social experience in Wellington, so discover what makes it so unique!
We all might think we have a bit of master-chef class within us, but the reality is our 'de-constructed' eggs cooked over a well-done crumpet with a spot of freshly grated cheese matched with a glass of fresh tap water, well it's just really not that great. So uncover some hidden skills, from a little help from these culinary masters.
Grab any cooking class for two from Social Cooking, for only $79 including coffee for two and a gelato goodie bag. Whether you're a total kitchen nightmare, an accomplished cook or food nut they provide classes for all cooking levels.
Enjoy a night of fine dining and fun with Social Cooking. They have a range of classes with brand new recipes, plus a team of new chefs on board in a new Auckland location. They are all set and ready to provide you with an educational and hands-on cooking experience, to motivate you to try healthier, more interesting home cooking. It's an unforgettable cooking experience, a fun night out where people like, mums and dads, young couples, work mates, a group of friends or business team-mates come in not quite knowing what to expect and leave having had a blast. You will be thrilled by their host and chef presenters who deliver a laugh a minute cooking demonstration full with hints and tips and cooking tales.
The nights begin at 6.45 in Auckland and go for approximately two - three hours. Their passionate chefs present to you for around 25 minutes and then you cook your masterpiece and sit down to enjoy your delicious culinary creations.
Please see Social Cooking's calendar of events for upcoming cooking classes.
"That night was the best social night out with my wife in ages, we cooked, laughed and ate well."
- B Grace, Wellington
"The presenters were skilled and funny, the lessons valuable, a great entertaining night out, well worth the money."
- D Hall, Wellington.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.