We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$24 for a Day Pass (value $61)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Summer might have arrived, but the slopes are still a-callin'.
- Grab a day on the slopes at Snowplanet for just $24.
- Whether you're into skiing or snowboarding, Snowplanet is the perfect destination.
- Relax and unwind at the 7 Summits Restaurant and Bar after a hard day on the slopes.
It's official, the accountant has said, "enough is enough, this offer is too cheap!" Now, after a long discussion on the Christmas spirit and the word "scrooge" being liberally bounced around, he finally agreed to limit this crazy 61% off offer to 5,000 tickets only and said he'd rather party with the Tooth Fairy than give it away again.
Grab a ridiculously cheap day of fun and excitement on the slopes for less. Pay just $24 and enjoy a day at Snowplanet, New Zealand's only indoor mountain. So there it is, your chance to have some great fun in the snow, check out their newly launched 7 Summits bar and restaurant and try out that kaiserschmarrn that is getting everyone talking. Don't miss out, it's your last shot at cheap fun in the powder this side of 2013...
Snowplanet is New Zealand's one and only all-year indoor snow resort where snow enthusiasts can experience the thrill of snow sports and the atmosphere of a snow village only 20 minutes north of Auckland. Snowplanet's giant snowdome features 50 centimetres of real powder snow all year round, three lifts to rest those weary legs, a terrain park for the freestyle skiers and snowboarders and a separate learner slope for beginners. If you ask Snowplanet what their life-long mission is in less than 10 words, they'll reply "sharing awesome snow experiences 365 days a year." Enough said, really. And all that hard yakka out on the slopes will inevitably result in hunger pangs from 'Nam, so head on into the 7 Summits Restaurant and Bar which offers a winter wonderland atmosphere not so far away from the snow action. Featuring huge panoramic windows that showcase the slopes, the restaurant really feels like an alpine resort high up in the mountains. The restaurant features good hearty food that will keep your belly warm and toasty, and the bar provides a relaxed environment to share the experience with friends, colleagues or family.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.