We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$12 to Visit Santa’s Grotto, Photo, Gift & a Hot Chocolate (value $18)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate a White Christmas this year at Snowplanet.
- Grab a visit to Santa's Grotto at Snowplanet and pay just $12 - you'll receive a photo of Santa and your child, a small gift to take home and a child’s hot chocolate to warm up your little one after their time with Santa on the snow.
- Visit Santa in his wintry snow-surrounded winter wonderland.
- Make the most of the country's only indoor snow resort perfect for kids and adults alike.
They've written him letters, they've prepared their present wish lists, and now it's time to introduce them to the man himself. Take your kids to Santa's Grotto at Snowplanet and pay just $12 each - and for your efforts, receive a lovely photo of him and your child, take a gift home with you and enjoy a steaming hot chocolate to warm the little one up after their time in the frosty snow grotto.
Snowplanet is the obvious place to take your child this Christmas. A land of snow and the best snow activities, Snowplanet is New Zealand's one and only all-year indoor snow resort where snow enthusiasts can experience the thrill of snow sports and the atmosphere of a snow village only 20 minutes north of Auckland. Snowplanet's giant snowdome features a 200m long slope of real powder snow all year round, three lifts to rest those weary legs, a terrain park for the freestyle skiers and snowboarders and a separate learner slope for beginners. You'll find Santa right at home in his snow Grotto on the slope in frosty, glistening surroundings. Remember not to forget your winter woolies!
Snowplanet's Santa's Grotto GrabOne Sessions run from 10.00am - 2.00pm on these dates:
- 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st December.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.