We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$24 for a Day Pass (value $61)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Check out this and Snowplanet's other final GrabOne offers until after winter.
- Grab a day on the slopes at Snowplanet for just $24.
- Whether you're into skiing or snowboarding, Snowplanet is the perfect destination.
- Relax and unwind at the 7 Summits Restaurant and Bar after a hard day on the slopes.
No one brings you year-round thrills like Snowplanet.
Grab a ridiculously cheap day of fun and excitement on the slopes. Pay just $24 and enjoy a day at Snowplanet, New Zealand's only indoor mountain.
Today's your last chance to grab a cool Snowplanet deal with us until winter's over – check out all the other deals running on GrabOne and don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Snowplanet is New Zealand's one and only all-year indoor snow resort where snow enthusiasts can experience the thrill of snow sports and the atmosphere of a snow village only 20 minutes north of Auckland. Snowplanet's giant snowdome features 50 centimetres of real powder snow all year round, three lifts to rest those weary legs, a terrain park for the freestyle skiers and snowboarders and a separate learner slope for beginners. If you ask Snowplanet what their life-long mission is in less than 10 words, they'll reply "sharing awesome snow experiences 365 days a year." Enough said, really.
All that hard yakka out on the slopes will inevitably result in hunger pangs from 'Nam, so head on into the 7 Summits Restaurant and Bar which offers a winter wonderland atmosphere not so far away from the snow action. Featuring huge panoramic windows that showcase the slopes, the restaurant really feels like an alpine resort high up in the mountains. The restaurant features good, hearty food that will keep your belly warm and toasty, and the bar provides a relaxed environment to share the experience with friends, colleagues or family.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.